One of the best boutique hotels in Oxfordshire
Special Offer – ONLY on Thursday 24th and Friday 25th April! Dinner, Bed and Breakfast for £199 or Bed and Breakfast for £125!
“Boutique hotels near Oxford, Oxfordshire, don’t get much better than this”
Fallowfields is one of the best boutique hotels in Oxfordshire. Our fine dining restaurant is outstanding. Guests come here for wonderful food, bedrooms and calm, tranquil surroundings. Not to mention the warmth of our welcome.
There are other boutique hotels in Oxfordshire, but are they right for you? This is Fallowfields in a nutshell:
- Love fine food? Look no further, Matt’s cooking must place him in the top 2 or 3 restaurants in Oxfordshire. He has held the coveted 3 AA Rosettes here since January 2014.
- Enjoy restaurants who show a concern for provenance and sustainability? Our own farm, kitchen gardens and orchards increasingly supply produce for the restaurant.
- Consistently good. TSE* has three times recognised us as their “Best Small Hotel in South East England”.
- Many guests feel more comfortable in a family run hotel rather than a chain. There is a wonderful ambience here, from the genuine warmth of your welcome, to attention to detail throughout.
- As for a good night’s sleep. A rural tranquillity and the comfort of your four poster or super king size bed should reassure you on this score.
- For our local guests the Number 66 bus drops and picks up just outside the top of our driveway.
- We are a popular venue for weddings, Civil and Partnership ceremonies too.
* TSE = Tourism South East, responsible for regularly inspecting and grading hotels in Oxfordshire & the SE of England.
Food – wonderful; Staff – excellent; Had a wonderful wonderful time. LP, Chesterfield
"We'll be back for our 16th year running [23 visits in all]"
C&J G, Canford Cliffs
" We just wanted to say a big thank you for everything you did to make our wedding day so perfect. All of the staff and, in particular James, were absolutely amazing"
H&T's wedding September
"Our get together was a perfect success"
Mr. J, Brecon
"We had the most wonderful meal and service. The food was second to none - full praise to the chef!"
J.H. Gosport Oct 2011